Sign in or register for student finance online. You can:
- view your statements and letters from Student Finance England
- track an existing application
- check when your payments are due
- update some of your personal or application details
- reset your password or find your customer reference number
- apply for finance as a new or continuing student
If you’re a parent or partner supporting a student’s application, there’s a different way to submit or update information about your income.
You’ll be given a customer reference number (CRN) and asked to create a password and secret answer when you set up your account. You need these each time you sign in.
They’re sent by post if you don’t apply online.
If you can’t apply online, use the form finder to get the forms you need.
You can call Student Finance England if you want to apply online but you can’t use a computer without help.